Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken carbonara penne pasta. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This chicken carbonara penne pasta blends just a few simple ingredients to create a wonderful one-bowl meal. Are you on the hunt for a comforting This easy chicken carbonara penne pasta is a one-pan wonder packed with flavor that the entire family will devour! Each bite is packed with protein and.
Chicken carbonara penne pasta is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken carbonara penne pasta is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken carbonara penne pasta using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken carbonara penne pasta:
- Make ready 2 Chicken breasts
- Make ready 6 slices bacon
- Get 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Make ready 6 cloves garlic
- Take 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Take 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Prepare 12 oz penne pasta
- Make ready 3 cups water
- Take 1 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Prepare 1/2 cup sweet corn/green peas
- Prepare parsley (for garish)
Traditional Carbonara pasta turned into an amazing pasta bake that’s sure to become a family-favorite! Which kind of pasta would you like in the recipe? Season the pasta, to taste, with pepper and salt if needed (the pancetta will likely add all the salt you need). Transfer the pasta to a large wide serving bowl.
Instructions to make Chicken carbonara penne pasta:
- Mix salt pepper and paprika and season both sides of chicken breasts. Dice bacon and mince garlic.
- Preheat cast iron skillet on high flame, reduce to medium flame then add oil
- Cook both sides of the chicken until done. An internal temperature of 165F is ideal.
- Cook the bacon until crispy then add garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Remove the bacon, garlic and bacon grease from the pan.
- Add the water to the pan and cook pasta on medium flame for 10 minutes. Then reduce to a low flame.
- Combine the two eggs and parmesan cheese then immediately add to the pasta. Ensure to constantly stir to evenly coat pasta with the sauce and to prevent it from clumping/scrambling.
- While stirring, add chicken, bacon and garlic, and sweet corn or green peas. Garnish with parsley and serve hot.
How to Make CHICKEN PEAS PENNE PASTA CARBONARA. Cook pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water boiling packet directions or until al dente. Unlike pasta dishes that get their luxurious texture from heavy cream, carbonara gets its rich and creamy consistency from the addition of eggs. Drain the pasta, then immediately add the pasta to the skillet off the heat. Carbonara is the name of an Italian pasta dish made with a sauce of eggs, cheese and cooked bacon.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chicken carbonara penne pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com