Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, bean, corn, pepper salad. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Black Pepper Is The Most Commonly Used Spice But Where Does It Come From? Learn About How Black Pepper Is Used To Enhance Flavor & Create Mild Heat In Dishes. Combine all ingredients except for avocados in a large bowl and mix well.
Bean, corn, pepper salad is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Bean, corn, pepper salad is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have bean, corn, pepper salad using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bean, corn, pepper salad:
- Make ready 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- Get 1/2 cup EVOO
- Take 1 tsp each salt, pepper
- Prepare 1 can low sodium beans
- Prepare 1 can low sodium whole kernel corn
- Make ready 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro
- Take 1 bell pepper, diced
- Get 2 small zucchini, diced
- Take 1/2 large white onion
- Prepare 1 clove garlic, minced
- Prepare 1 poblano pepper, minced
Black bean salad is full of different flavors and textures, and makes a great side dish. This is a Mexican inspired salad made with corn and black beans, red onion, red bell pepper, avocado, and cilantro, tossed with a lime vinaigrette dressing. Serve this salad with tortilla chips. Add black beans, corn, tomatoes, bell pepper, red onion, avocado and jalapeno to a large bowl.
Steps to make Bean, corn, pepper salad:
- In large bowl, mix juice, oil, S&P
- Rough chop cilantro and add to bowl
- Open cans, drain and rinse
- Add beans and corn to bowl
- Chop pepper, zucchini and onion and add to bowl
- Add garlic and minced poblano
- Mix thoroughly
- Refrigerate over night and serve chilled
- Before serving, add salt, paper and lime juice to taste
Pour dressing over and toss gently to coat with dressing. What to Serve with Black Bean and Corn Salad. Rice (white, brown or coconut rice) or quinoa; Chicken (grilled or pan seared breasts or thighs) Shrimp or other seafood like salmon; Grilled flank. Simple Black Bean and Corn Salad. Simple Black Bean and Corn Salad is a fresh, colorful mix of black beans, corn, bell pepper, avocado and onion, in a light, tangy dressing that is healthy, delicious and easy to make.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food bean, corn, pepper salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com