Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, whole wheat peanut butter cookies. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Find Deals on Organic Peanut Butters in Food & Snacks on Amazon. Nutrient-Dense, Whole Food Ingredients In Every Product. In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, butter, honey, brown sugar and egg until smooth.
Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook whole wheat peanut butter cookies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Make ready 1 cup peanut butter
- Take 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- Get 1/3 cup maple syrup
- Get 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- Prepare 1 egg
- Get 1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
- Prepare 1 teaspoon baking powder
Whole wheat flour has a stronger flavor than regular all purpose flour does, and in some types of cookies, that flavor can sort of take over the cookie and hide the more delicate flavors. Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookie recipe. This Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookie recipe is so easy to make, they almost feel like a life hack. It uses ingredients I bet you already have in your pantry… whole wheat flour, honey, vanilla, baking soda, egg and of course peanut butter.
Steps to make Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Soften the butter by microwaving it for 30 seconds.
- In a large bowl, mix together peanut butter, butter, maple syrup, brown sugar, and egg until completely smooth. Stir in the baking powder. Next add the whole wheat flour and mix until totally blended. If the dough ends up being too soft to work with, refrigerate for an hour.
- Roll dough into palm size patties and place on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Flatten slightly with a fork.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
In large bowl, beat brown sugar, peanut butter, butter and egg with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. On low speed, beat in flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. These Honey Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies are soft and delicious. The whole wheat flour adds a nutty flavor and the honey is a nice way to sweeten naturally! Dare I ask if you stuck to your resolution?
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food whole wheat peanut butter cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com