Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, wakame & salmon takikomi gohan. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Wakame & Salmon Takikomi Gohan is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Wakame & Salmon Takikomi Gohan is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Wakame is a nutritious, edible seaweed that brings a unique taste and texture to a variety of dishes. Seaweed has long been a staple of Japan, which is one of the longest living cultures in the world and is home to one of the remarkable blue zones. To our Customers, Our Community, & Friends: The health and well-being of our guest’s and staff is our number one priority.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook wakame & salmon takikomi gohan using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Wakame & Salmon Takikomi Gohan:
- Make ready 2 cups (*180ml cup) Japanese Short Grain Rice
- Take 1 Canned Red Salmon *210g
- Take 1 tablespoon Sake (Rice Wine)
- Make ready 1 small piece Ginger *grated
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Get 2 tablespoons Dried Chopped Wakame
- Make ready 1 Spring Onion *finely chopped
- Prepare Toasted Sesame Seeds
It’s used like a vegetable in soups and simmered dishes, as well as occasionally in salads. See recipes for Celery and Wakame Salad with Miso Dressing (Sumiso Ae) too. Contrastingly, Wakame is more for a Japanese cuisine known as miso soup. Further along is part of Wakame has a deep flavor and tastes quite sweet in texture and is popularly used in seaweed salads.
Instructions to make Wakame & Salmon Takikomi Gohan:
- Wash Rice by stirring it thoroughly in water with your hand and drain the water. Repeat this a few more times until water flows through clear. Place it into the rice cooker’s inner pot.
- Drain the Canned Salmon, and add the liquid to the rice. Add Sake (Rice Wine), grated Ginger, Soy Sauce and Salt. Then add Water up to the 2-cups-marking. Gently stir.
- Remove unwanted large bones and skin from Salmon, break into chunky pieces, place on the rice. Sprinkle Dried Chopped Wakame over the rice. *Note: Break into smaller pieces if the Wakame pieces are large.
- Press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking. When the rice is cooked, let it steamed for 10 minutes. Then loosen and mix gently.
- Sprinkle with some finely chopped Spring Onion and Toasted Sesame Seeds.
Wakame seaweed has a number of beneficial effects on our health due to high content of essential vitamins and minerals. It takes care of health of infants, protect. Wakame is a type of seaweed and commonly used in soups like miso soup and salads like tofu salad, as well as a side dish to vegetables, like cucumber. A wide variety of wakame buy options are available to you, such as variety, processing type, and certification. The Best Wakame Recipes on Yummly
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food wakame & salmon takikomi gohan recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com