Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, vegetarian cap cay. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegetarian Cap Cay is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Vegetarian Cap Cay is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook vegetarian cap cay using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Cap Cay:
- Prepare 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Prepare 1 cm ginger, minced or smashed
- Prepare 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 1 carrot, thinly sliced at an angle
- Get 100 gr broccoli
- Make ready 100 gr baby bok choy
- Make ready 1/4 red bell pepper
- Make ready 1/4 yellow bell pepper
- Get 1/4 orange bell pepper
- Take 1 tomato, divide into 8
- Prepare 100 gr button mushroom (you can also use shiitake mushroom or oyster mushroom)
- Get 2 tablespoons mushroom sauce
- Take 3 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- Prepare 75 ml water
- Prepare salt and pepper
- Take 2 teaspoons corn starch mixed with a little water
Steps to make Vegetarian Cap Cay:
- Cut broccoli and baby bok choy. Put them into boiling water for 1 minute. Set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok over medium heat. Sauté the garlic and ginger until fragrant.
- Add the carrot. Stir until the carrot half cooked.
- Add mushroom sauce, tomato ketchup, and water. Bring it to boil.
- Add button mushrooms, broccoli, red, yellow, and orange bell peppers, baby bok choy, and tomato. Cook for about 30 seconds.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add cornstarch mixture. Stir until the sauce thickened. Serve warm with white rice. Enjoy! 😋
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food vegetarian cap cay recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com