Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, slow cooker porchetta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Free Crock Pot Recipes From Kraft® Foods. Find & Share Your Favorite Dishes Now! Season pork shoulder generously with salt and pepper.
Slow Cooker Porchetta is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Slow Cooker Porchetta is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have slow cooker porchetta using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Porchetta:
- Get 1 tsp Onion Powder
- Prepare 3 tsp Garlic Powder
- Prepare 2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Make ready 2 tsp Dried Basil
- Take 2 tsp Rosemary
- Make ready 2 tsp Dried Oregano
- Make ready 3 tsp Dried Parsley
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt
- Make ready 2 tsp Thyme
- Make ready 2 tsp Fennel Seeds
- Take 1 large Onion, diced
- Get 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- Prepare 1 cup Cold Water
- Prepare 4-6 lb Boneless Pork Butt Roast
A friend of mine gave me a recipe for it, but I never got a chance to make it. I finally looked up some recipes for the slow cooker and. Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Stab pork all over with a fork or knife.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Porchetta:
- Cut the pork roast in half. Mix basil, oregano, thyme, parsley, rosemary, fennel, garlic & onion powder, and salt & pepper in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Spread herb paste all over pork halves. Pat the paste into the pork roast.
- Put one half of the pork roast on top of the other, then place onto dish. Cover the dish and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. I highly recommend doing it overnight.
- Place the onions and garlic into the slow cooker, then pour the water on top of that. Put the pork roast on top of the onions, garlic, and water. Close the lid, put the temperature on low, then set the timer for 8 hours.
- When it is all done, take the pork roast out and put it on a cutting board. Using two forks, pull apart the pork. It will be so tender, that this will be so easy.
Porchetta—highly seasoned, deboned, stuffed and roasted whole pig—is a marketplace staple in many parts of Italy. Here is a simplified home-cooked version that still has all the flavors of the original. Serve it as a main course or stuffed inside crusty rolls for lunch. Pillsbury: Quick and Simple Cooking Conversions for Slow Cookers StarChefs.com: The Product: Porchetta, Digging into Italian Culinary History Pillsbury: Porketta with Two Potatoes Betty Crocker: Slow Cooker Porketta Pot Roast Tablespoon: Grilled Porketta Pork Be Inspired: Italian Porketta Slow Cooker Porketta. Spray the inside of your slow cooker with cooking spray to prevent the porketta roast from sticking while cooking.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food slow cooker porchetta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com