Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, just another sunday ramen. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Just another Sunday Ramen is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Just another Sunday Ramen is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook just another sunday ramen using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Just another Sunday Ramen:
- Make ready 3 cups chicken or veg stock
- Make ready 1 pile of nice mushrooms
- Prepare 1 healthy-looking corgette
- Take 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- Make ready 1 tsp Worsterchire sauce
- Take 4 tbsp soy sauce
- Make ready 1 tsp sugar
- Prepare 1 thumb of ginger, sliced
- Make ready 1 Litre water
- Prepare 400 g rice vermicelli noodles
- Prepare 100 g fresh lettuce leaves, watercress or spinach
- Get 3 spring onions, sliced
- Make ready (add whatever veg you feel)
Instructions to make Just another Sunday Ramen:
- Fry 1 clove of chopped garlic in some sesame oil and a dash of soy, until browned
- Add corgettes, mushrooms and ground pepper to this
- Pour stock into a big pot and add to this the rest of the garlic, the sliced ginger, sliced chilli, chinese five spice, worcester sauce, soy sauce and the chilli powder, bring this to the boil and simmer
- Drop noodles into the broth and steep for 4 mins
- Serve with leaves and a few crushed cashew nuts
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food just another sunday ramen recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com