Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, egg sake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tamagozake (卵酒 or 玉子酒) is a drink consisting of heated sake, sugar and a raw egg. It translates as “egg sake”, being made of the kanji 卵 tamago (egg) and 酒 sake. Tamagozake is a traditional home remedy for the common cold in Japan, however there is no medical proof of its efficacy.
Egg Sake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Egg Sake is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have egg sake using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Egg Sake:
- Take 1 Egg
- Get 1 tablespoon Sugar *less or more as you like
- Get 150-180 ml Sake (Rice Wine) *use good drinking Sake
While most cake recipes call for eggs as binders in the cake, egg cakes use a large number of eggs. Egg Cakes: Imagine a friend handing you a pastel or plain white egg as a gift before any egg related holiday. It isn’t as heavy as a normal egg but neither is it empty like a blown. Traditional Baked Egg Cake古早味鸡蛋糕 – This old school egg cake recipe is easy to make.
Instructions to make Egg Sake:
- Microwave Method: In a heat-proof bowl, beat Egg and Sugar until creamy. Place Sake in a mug and heat in the microwave to hot, then add to the egg mixture slowly, whisking constantly, so that it won’t curdle. Heat again to make it hot or warm. Transfer to the mug and enjoy it.
- Saucepan Method: Place all ingredients in a saucepan and mix well using a whisk. Place the saucepan over boiling water and cook, constantly whisking, until creamy.
- Curdling Method: Place all ingredients in a saucepan and mix well using a whisk. Cook over the medium low heat, constantly whisking, until creamy just like cooking custard. In this method, the mixture will curdle. Using a hand blender, blend it until smooth.
Beat the eggs, mix together all the ingredients and bake. This Easter, the eggs in your basket won’t be the only star of your holiday. These Mini Egg Cakes are the perfect (not to mention colorful!) project to make with your. Download my FREE egg substitute chart and learn the best egg substitutes for all of you baking from cookies to cakes and everything in between! Find egg cake stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food egg sake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com