Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, easy coconut macaroons. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Coconut Macaroons is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Easy Coconut Macaroons is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy coconut macaroons using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Coconut Macaroons:
- Prepare Main Ingredients
- Get flaked coconut
- Make ready sugar
- Make ready flour
- Take salt
- Take almond extract (optional)
- Take egg white (not beaten)
Instructions to make Easy Coconut Macaroons:
- Heat oven to 325°F. Lightly grease a cookie sheet set aside
- Combine coconut, sugar, flour and salt and mix until all combined. Now add the unbeaten egg white and the extract, if using. Mix until it all comes together then spoon onto cookie sheet and bake for about 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and loosen from pan ready when you are.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food easy coconut macaroons recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com