Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cheeseburger quesadillas. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cheeseburger Quesadillas is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Cheeseburger Quesadillas is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cheeseburger quesadillas using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheeseburger Quesadillas:
- Make ready 2 lbs ground beef
- Get 1 egg
- Get salt and pepper, I also add cayenne pepper and seasoning salt
- Get 6 small flour tortillas
- Make ready 2 cups shredded cheese, whatever kind you like
- Get 3 jalapeno peppers
- Get lettuce and tomato
- Prepare butter or margarine
- Make ready sour cream and salsa
Instructions to make Cheeseburger Quesadillas:
- Mix egg and spices into ground beef. Make 3 large patties (about the size of your tortillas)
- Cook hamburger patties, drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet or a griddle, lay out your tortillas spreading butter on under side. Do not turn on.
- Cover with cheese and sliced jalapenos.
- Top with patty, add tomato slices and lettuce. Cover with more cheese.
- Top with another tortilla with butter on top.
- Turn heat on med heat, pressing down on quesadillas slightly as they cook.
- Cook about 3-5 min until golden brown.
- Flip slowly and carefully, placing hand on top of quesadilla holding the ingredients in. Some might get out, that’s fine. But the majority will stay in.
- Cook till golden brown.
- Cut into 4 quarters and serve with sour cream and salsa.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food cheeseburger quesadillas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com