Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, olive oil and vinegar chicken salad pitas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Olive oil and vinegar chicken salad pitas is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Olive oil and vinegar chicken salad pitas is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Vinegar Olive Oil Recipes on Yummly Olive Oil, Spelt and Orange Loaf CakeLa Cocina de Babel. With olive oil, vinegar, olives, capers, onions and fresh herbs.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook olive oil and vinegar chicken salad pitas using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Olive oil and vinegar chicken salad pitas:
- Make ready 2 Boneless and Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Prepare 1 Marinated Roasted Red Pepper
- Take 1 Roma Tomato
- Get 1/2 English Cucumber
- Take 1 Avocado
- Make ready 1/4 Jalapeño Pepper
- Prepare 1 Dill Pickle
- Prepare Baby Spinach
- Take 1 Whole Wheat Pita Pocket
- Get 1/2 Lime
- Make ready pinch Dried Basil
- Take pinch Sea Salt
- Prepare pinch Coarse Black Pepper
- Take 1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Take olive oil, extra virgin
If you can get your hands on Thai. View Recipe: Pineapple Chicken Salad Pitas. Almonds add crunch to the filling, though you can substitute toasted walnuts or pecans, if you prefer. We’ve bypassed mayo for a fresher, zestier approach to chicken salad.
Steps to make Olive oil and vinegar chicken salad pitas:
- Boil Chicken
- Chop up roasted red peppers and a tomato, mix together in a bowl. Add a pinch each of basil, salt and pepper. Mix together.
- When chicken is boiled, allow to cool and then shred it into the mixture of tomato and roasted red pepper. Add extra virgin olive oil, a squeeze of lime, and a teaspoon of balsamic vinegar. Mix well.
- Cut a pita pocket in half. Fill with baby spinach, cucumbers, pickles, avocado and jalapeño peppers. Spoon in the chicken salad mixture. Make sure to put toppings in first before the mixture to help prevent the pita from falling apart.
- Serve and enjoy
Creamy Greek yogurt teams up with a little olive oil for richness and gets. Walnut or hazelnut oil – Nut oils are expensive, but I keep them in my fridge and they last a very long time. Replacing just a portion of the oil in a salad It makes a wonderful creamy vinaigrette when blended with balsamic vinegar. When I think of “chicken salad sandwiches” my first reaction isn’t so positive. Honestly, I am not a big fan of mayo.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food olive oil and vinegar chicken salad pitas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com