Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, japanese style- omelette curry rice. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Japanese style- Omelette Curry rice is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Japanese style- Omelette Curry rice is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook japanese style- omelette curry rice using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese style- Omelette Curry rice:
- Make ready Japanese curry cubes
- Prepare water
- Prepare carrots (in pieces)
- Take sausage (slice in pieces)
- Make ready scallops
- Get skinless/ boneless chicken tight (in pieces)
- Prepare Fried eggs
- Get Cooked rice
- Get tpbs oil
Steps to make Japanese style- Omelette Curry rice:
- Wash the chicken with hot warm and rise off, boil the carrots for 10min and rise off (to soften the carrots)
- Add oil to pot, add in chicken, sausages, carrots, scallops and stir fry for 5min together
- Add in water and the curry cubes (boil for 20- 30min)
- Ready to serve: place rice on the bowl, scoop curry and ingredients on top of the rice, lay the fried egg on top and pour some curry sauce on top of the egg. Sqeeze mayonnaise on top.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food japanese style- omelette curry rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com