Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, gyu don (beef on rice). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Gyu Don (Beef on Rice) is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Gyu Don (Beef on Rice) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have gyu don (beef on rice) using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Gyu Don (Beef on Rice):
- Take 200 grams Sliced Beef
- Take 1 piece Onion
- Take 1000 grams Cooked Rice
- Prepare 300 ml Water
- Get 1 tsp Japanese Soup Stock
- Get 4 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Prepare 4 tbsp Mirin
- Prepare As needed Spring Onin
Steps to make Gyu Don (Beef on Rice):
- Cut the Onion in half vertically. Peel off about two Onion layers at a time and cut them into wedges from the edge.
- Cop the spring Onion into 5mm lengths.
- Put the water, Japanese Soup Stock, Soy Sauce and Mirin in a frying pan, and Mix it well. Bring to a boil. Add onions and beef, in that order, and remove the scum.
- Simmer for 4 minutes with cover.
- Place 250grams cooked rice on a bowl. Place the ingredients on the bowl of rice. Then finish with the spring Onion trefoil.
- Tradition Shabu Shabu – Beef (Frozen) SG$8.9/500g at Foodie Market
- Chef Yellow Onion – Large SG$1.45/700g at FairPrice
- Pasar Spring Onion SG$0.7/100g at FairPrice
- Japanese Soup stock SG 5~8/pck at FairPrice, Coldstrage, Dondon DONKI etc
- Soy Sauce – High recommend this soy sauce which is named Yamasa Konbutsuyu – SG$7~9/L at Dondon Donki, Mid Town Mart etc
- Hinode Hon Mirin SG$4.6/320ml at RedMart
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food gyu don (beef on rice) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com