Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, crockpot beef ragu. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot Beef Ragu is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Crockpot Beef Ragu is something which I have loved my whole life.
Keywords: beef ragu, crockpot recipe, polenta recipe, beef and polenta. Tag @pinchofyum on Instagram and hashtag it #pinchofyum. Eating a family dinner and spending quality time together during the week is really important to me.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook crockpot beef ragu using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Beef Ragu:
- Prepare 1 large pack ground beef
- Get 1/2 cup red wine
- Make ready 1 onion, chopped
- Take 1 green pepper, chopped
- Make ready 10 garlic cloves, minced
- Take 1 can (28 ounce) crushed tomatoes
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 ounce) diced tomatoes
- Take 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Get 1 tablespoon oregano
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Take 1/2 teaspoon basil leaves
- Make ready 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Make ready 1 box (16 ounce) pasta
- Prepare Salt for boiling water
- Get Parmesan cheese for topping
Add remaining Ragu ingredients and return the beef to the pot (including pooled juices). Turn the stove up and bring it to a. Crockpot Beef Ragu is truly the perfect dinner solution. All it has done in the last week or so is rain!
Instructions to make Crockpot Beef Ragu:
- Sauté ground beef in a large pot until browned, drain any fat……
- Add your 1/2 cup red wine and simmer beef until wine has reduced, about 5 – 10 minutes……
- Remove ground beef from pot and place in your crockpot…….
- Add to ground beef : onion, green pepper, garlic, crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes, black pepper, oregano, Italian seasoning and basil leaves, stir well…..
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours, stirring occasionally….
- Meanwhile boil pasta, and don’t forget to add salt to the boiling water !!!
- When pasta is done place into serving bowls……
- Stir beef Ragu one more time, then add the heavy cream and mix all well……
- Serve a heaping portion of beef on top of cooked pasta, then add Parmesan cheese on top……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!
Weather like this makes me just want to stay home! Crock Pot Shredded Beef Ragu Pasta Recipe. Try this quick beef ragu for busy weeknights! Get dinner on the table even during busy weeks of school, work and activities. I like to serve this Crock Pot Shredded Beef Ragu with spaghetti but it is more commonly served with rigatoni or pappardelle because the shreds of beef “cling” better to the pasta.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food crockpot beef ragu recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com