Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, tuna, mayonnaise, kimchi and natto rice bowl. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
All you need is kimchi and a can of tuna. Drain the oil from the tuna and place tuna in a bowl. Experiment: Tuna Mayo Rice Bowl (ツナマヨご飯）.
Tuna, Mayonnaise, Kimchi and Natto Rice Bowl is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Tuna, Mayonnaise, Kimchi and Natto Rice Bowl is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have tuna, mayonnaise, kimchi and natto rice bowl using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna, Mayonnaise, Kimchi and Natto Rice Bowl:
- Take 1 bowl Plain cooked rice
- Make ready 1/2 bag ＊ Bean sprouts
- Take 1/2 tbsp ＊ Sesame oil
- Make ready 1 ＊ Salt and pepper
- Get 50 grams Kimchi (from Korea)
- Make ready 2 tbsp ● Canned tuna
- Take 2 tbsp ● Mayonnaise
- Take 1 pack ● Natto (fermented soy beans)
- Get 1 Finely chopped green onion
It’s one of the most popular Kimbap varieties availale in Korea. Some mayonnaise. fine sea salt. sesame oil. Beat one egg in a bowl. More specifically korean bbq bowls consisting of garlic scented rice, quick pickled cucumber and carrot salad that is a little tangy and a […] Spicy tuna don is just one of many different types of donburi-style dishes available in Japanese cuisine.
Instructions to make Tuna, Mayonnaise, Kimchi and Natto Rice Bowl:
- Combine the natto, the sauce and Japanese mustard that comes with it, as well as the tuna and the mayonnaise.
- Heat a frying pan and add the ● sesame oil and bean sprouts and stir fry. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the rice in a large rice bowl.
- Add the bean sprouts.
- Put the kimchi on top, plus the natto-tuna-mayo mix, garnish with the chopped green onions and it’s done.
- This is the kimchi I like to use.
Donburi, or don, refers to a meal where rice is Less mayonnaise may be used but the mixture will be less creamy. Japanese Kewpie mayonnaise is best if you’re able to get your hands on it, as it tastes. Rice and tuna mayo Easy, cheap and simple student recipe. How to make a rice and tuna mayo: Add the rice to a bowl. Add in a drained can of tuna and a tablespoon or two of mayo and mix well.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food tuna, mayonnaise, kimchi and natto rice bowl recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com