Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, spicy carbonara. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Carbonara is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Spicy Carbonara is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy carbonara using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Carbonara:
- Prepare spiral pasta
- Take shredded bacon
- Take large garlic clove, crushed
- Get chilli flakes (or less)
- Prepare shallot (green/spring onion), chopped finely
- Take grated parmesan
- Make ready eggs, lightly beaten
- Make ready salt and pepper
- Get olive oil
Instructions to make Spicy Carbonara:
- Heat olive oil in a large fry pan on a low to medium heat. Add bacon.
- While bacon is cooking, add pasta to a large pot of salted boiling water.
- Once bacon is almost cooked, add garlic, chilli flakes and shallots. Cook until garlic is translucent, not brown or burnt.
- Pasta should be cooked and aldente (not soft and soggy) by this stage. Add the pasta and 1-2 tablespoons of the pasta water to the bacon mixture. Mix well until water has evaporated.
- Remove fry pan from heat and add the eggs immediately. Stir quickly so all the pasta is evenly coated with the egg.
- Mix in the parmesan, salt and pepper. Serve while still hot with crusty garlic bread and salad.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food spicy carbonara recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com