Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mexican lasagna. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mexican lasagna is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mexican lasagna is something that I have loved my entire life.
Mexican lasagna makes great leftovers, too! You can even serve it with eggs for breakfast. Mexican Lasagna. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mexican lasagna using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican lasagna:
- Get 3 lbs ground beef
- Get med onion
- Get large Bell pepper
- Prepare 2 can ranch style beans
- Take 1/2 can red enchilada sauce
- Take 2 pkg taco seasoning or your own mix
- Take 1 lot of cheese (I didn’t measure when I made it)
- Get 1 pkg tortillas med size
- Take sliced back olives
- Take 1 tomato
- Make ready sour cream
Flour Tortillas Layered With Tons Of Cheese, Shredded Chicken, Green Chile Enchilada Sauce, Black Beans, Corn. There are many different variations of Mexican lasagna, there’s the enchilada lasagna, the ground or shredded beef Mexican How do You Make Mexican Lasagna? I make a version of Mexican lasagna similar to this one, but with the addition of zucchini, black beans, and corn, as well. Mexican lasagna is prepared in exactly the same way that traditional lasagna is prepared, only using ingredients that lend a more bright and spiced, south-of-the-border.
Steps to make Mexican lasagna:
- Cut up onion and 3/4 of a bell pepper. Cook onion and pepper when you brown the hamburger meat.
- Drain meat. Then put back in your pan. Add taco seasoning and beans if needed add a little enchilada sauce to add moisture to the mixture.
- In casserole dish put half the mixture in the bottom of the pan. Add a nice layer of cheese then cover with tortillas. Repeat once.
- Once completed add a thin layer of enchilada sauce to the tortillas. Layer top with cheese then back olives. Bake at 350 until cheese is melted about 20-30 minutes.
- Optional: when severing add a scoop of sour cream and sprinkle chopped tomatoes and Bell pepper
Turn Taco Tuesday into Taco-Style Mexican Lasagna Tuesday. Okay, while the name may not roll off the tongue as easily, this Mexican lasagna recipe made with tortillas, ground beef, enchilada sauce. Mexican Lasagna is a yummy twist on an old classic – pasta with Mexican ingredients. To make this Mexican Lasagna recipe, you’ll need: This recipe is so easy and delicious – and you. See more ideas about Mexican lasagna, Mexican food recipes, Lasagna.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food mexican lasagna recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com