Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, #feast pita pocket filled with salad,cottage cheese and hummus. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
#feast Pita Pocket filled with salad,cottage cheese and Hummus is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. #feast Pita Pocket filled with salad,cottage cheese and Hummus is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook #feast pita pocket filled with salad,cottage cheese and hummus using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make #feast Pita Pocket filled with salad,cottage cheese and Hummus:
- Get Wheat flour -1+1/2cup
- Get Salt -1/2 t.sp
- Take Baking powder – 1 t.sp
- Prepare Sugar – 1 tb.sp
- Make ready Warm water to make dough
- Make ready For Hummus –
- Take Chickpea boiled -1cup
- Get Tahini paste – 1tb.sp
- Take Cumin – 1/2 t sp
- Make ready Lemon juice 2 tb.sp
- Make ready Salt -1/2 t.sp
- Make ready Olive oil -2 tb.sp
- Take Chilled water – 2 tb.sp
- Take For Salad-
- Make ready Tomato, cucumber, capsicum,carrot, cottage cheese. -2 tb sp.each
- Get Mint chutney
- Make ready Oil 2 tb.sp
Steps to make #feast Pita Pocket filled with salad,cottage cheese and Hummus:
- Mix flour,salt, baking powder, sugar and warm water to make soft dough.
- Rest it for an hour.
- Blend all the ingredients of Hummus in a mixer kar until smooth.
- Cut all the vegetables and cottage cheese into small pieces.
- After an hour,knead the dough for a min.and divide into 10 equal balls.
- Take a ball,roll it into a chapati,brush it with oil and sprinkle flour over it,make a potli and again roll it app.5″ diameter.
- Heat a tawa or pan,cook all the chapatis from both sides on medium flame.
- Cool and cut the chapatis into halves.(You will get 2 pita pockets when you cut a chapati from the centre)
- Fill the pita pocket with,salad pour some mint chutney and Hummus.
- You have many options for filling these pita pockets such as sprouts, seeet corn etc.
- Enjoy your healthy yet yummy 😋 pita pocket.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food #feast pita pocket filled with salad,cottage cheese and hummus recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com