Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cucumber tofu eggdrop soup#everday meal soup黄瓜豆腐羹. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Great recipe for Oyster, tofu and mugwort soup 牡蛎豆腐茵陈(艾草)汤. Not only it’s very delicious but builds up the strength. Mugwort is recorded in ancient medicine book to be one of the most magic herbs that works wonders for wasting diseases.
Cucumber tofu eggdrop soup#Everday meal soup黄瓜豆腐羹 is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Cucumber tofu eggdrop soup#Everday meal soup黄瓜豆腐羹 is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cucumber tofu eggdrop soup#everday meal soup黄瓜豆腐羹 using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cucumber tofu eggdrop soup#Everday meal soup黄瓜豆腐羹:
- Get 2 fresh pickle cucumbers
- Make ready 4 mushrooms
- Get 1 egg
- Make ready 4 oz firm tofu
- Prepare 1 cup shredded carrots
- Get 2 Tsp cooked beans
- Get 2 Tsp olive oil
- Prepare Sesame oil to finish up
- Make ready 16 oz homemade stock or water
- Make ready 2 Tsp starch plus 1/4 cup cold water
Egg drop soup is very simple and easy to make, but if you don’t know how, you can easily mess up. The key point of egg drop soup is silky egg texture. Egg drop soup is also very great to make for a person who is sick, because you don’t even have to chew this soup. Bring the chicken stock to a simmer in a medium soup pot.
Steps to make Cucumber tofu eggdrop soup#Everday meal soup黄瓜豆腐羹:
- Shredded carrots, slice mushroom, cut firm tofu into strips and set aside.
- Sauté carrots, mushroom and cucumber in olive oil until soft. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in homemade stock or water 16 oz plus 16 oz water. Add cooked beans and tofu.
- Bring the pot to a boil. In the meantime prepare a starch water. Beat an egg in a separate bowl.
- Season the soup with salt and fish sauce before slowly pouring in starch water. Turn down the heat while thicking the liquid to your desired consistence.
- Turn up the heat and slowly pouring in beaten egg until you empty the bowl. Once the egg solidified, turn off the heat. Adjustment seasoning if necessary. Drizzle sesame oil or chili oil. Enjoy it with brown rice or sourdough bread.
Stir in the sesame oil, salt, sugar, and white pepper. Stir the salt, ginger and chives into the saucepan, and bring to a rolling boil. Cold soups are perfect for hot summer days, and this cold cucumber soup recipe from Andrew Zimmern gets tang and creaminess from Greek yogurt and big, summery flavor from lots of fresh herbs. Chinese Egg drop soup is a traditional Chinese soup of wispy beaten eggs in boiled chicken broth mixed with condiments such as black pepper or white pepper, finely chopped scallions and tofu are also commonly added. The soup is finished by adding a thin stream of beaten eggs to the boiling broth in the final moment of cooking, creating thin, silken strands of flakes of cooked egg that float in.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cucumber tofu eggdrop soup#everday meal soup黄瓜豆腐羹 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com