Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, baba ganoush with pita chips. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baba Ganoush with pita chips is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Baba Ganoush with pita chips is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baba ganoush with pita chips using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baba Ganoush with pita chips:
- Take 1 Brinjal or eggplant-
- Prepare 1/2 cup Curd-
- Get -3-4 Garlic cloves
- Get 2-3 tsp Tahini-
- Prepare -2tsp Sesame seeds
- Make ready as per taste Salt-
- Take 1-2 tsp Lemon juice
- Get 1/2 cup Olive Oil-
Instructions to make Baba Ganoush with pita chips:
- Wash and roast the brinjal directly on the gas flame.Roast it on all sides.Dip into water so that the skin removes easily.remove skin and mash the brinjal with a fork, if the seeds are in excess remove some of it.
- Take a pan and toast sesame seeds for 1-2 minutes. The colour should not change.keep aside.
- Now in a mixer jar add curd, chopped garlic, sesame seeds, tahini salt pepper, lemon juice and mashed brinjal, add saltand a little olive oil and grind it for 1-2 minutes.
- Take out the prepared sauce in a bowl drizzle oil on top and garnish with a fresh coriander sprig. Serve hot with pita chips or bread.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food baba ganoush with pita chips recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com