Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, my persian style home made burger. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
My Persian style home made burger is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. My Persian style home made burger is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook my persian style home made burger using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Persian style home made burger:
- Make ready 200 g ground beef
- Make ready 3 medium onions, finely grated
- Make ready 1 large tomato
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp turmeric
- Take to taste Salt- chilli powder
- Make ready Vegetable oil
- Get Small roll breads
Instructions to make My Persian style home made burger:
- Finely grate 2 onions. Squeeze out onion juice.
- In a bowl with grated meat, add turmeric, grated onions and, season with salt and chilli powder.
- Mix all together well.
- Take small portion of meat and give a round shape. Heat the oil and fry burgers until both sides are cooked.
- Heat the oil and fry burgers until both sides are cooked.
- Cut the onion lengthwise.
- And fry until golden.
- Cut the tomato into thin round slices. fry it.
- Garnish burgers with fried onions. Serve it with mustard sauce, ketchup and mayonnaise sauce.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my persian style home made burger recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com