Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, instant pot shredded pork casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Taste Delicious, Italian-Inspired Dinner Recipes From Classico. The Instant Pot pulled pork recipe makes perfectly juicy and tender BBQ pulled pork in a fraction of the time as grilling or slow roasting. We share all of the tips and tricks to making succulent pulled pork, whether.
Instant Pot shredded pork casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Instant Pot shredded pork casserole is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook instant pot shredded pork casserole using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot shredded pork casserole:
- Prepare 1 lb pork roast
- Take Lipton onion soup mix
- Prepare 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Make ready 2 c water
- Take 1 tbs vegetable oil
- Take 2 cups egg noodles
- Take Pork spice rub
- Make ready Coarse salt
- Prepare Ground black pepper
- Take Garlic powder
- Prepare Paprika
- Get Topping
- Take Green onion
With these Instant Pot casserole dishes, you can have a healthy meal done in no time! Cooking in the pressure cooker can be so easy and my whole family love casseroles. I love to try new and healthy casserole recipes that I think will be a big hit for the family and these casserole ideas are sure to be a big hit! Instant Pot Pulled Pork is seasoned to perfection, and mouthwateringly tender!
Steps to make Instant Pot shredded pork casserole:
- Cut pork roast into sections and rub spice mix liberally. Add oil to instant pot and put on saute mode, brown all sides.
- Turn off saute mode and remove browned pork pieces. Add water and scrape up brown bits. Add soup mix and pork back to Instant pot. Seal and set manual cook for 45 minutes.
- Allow instant pot to depressurize for 10 minutes and then release vent. Open up and shred pork
- Turn on saute mode and add mushroom soup and egg noodles. Stir to keep bottom from burning. Cook until noodles are soft. Top with green onion, and enjoy
Make this easy and super flavorful pulled pork using a pork loin roast and have your family’s new favorite instant pot pork recipe on the table in an hour! Place the roast in the Instant Pot insert. Add the garlic, onion, olive oil, enchilada sauce, chicken broth, and vinegar into the pot. Place the insert into the instant pot. Turn the roast in the liquid.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food instant pot shredded pork casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com