Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, yakiniku sushi rolls. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Yakiniku Hakusan Dumaguete City in Philippines Is this Japanese Sushi? Definitely No,this is “Sushi”not”鮨 or寿司”（authentic sushi in Japanese）） But this is. By bringing the roll to the special seasoning of Tenjo Topping with premium raw materials and wrapped in Japanese bamboo.
Yakiniku Sushi Rolls is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Yakiniku Sushi Rolls is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook yakiniku sushi rolls using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Yakiniku Sushi Rolls:
- Get 3 cups (*180 ml cup) Short Grain Sushi Rice
- Make ready 72 ml Rice Vinegar
- Take 60 g Sugar
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Salt
- Get 5-6 Nori (Seaweed Sheets)
- Get 1 Carrot
- Make ready 1/2 bunch Spinach
- Take Soy Sauce & Sesame Oil for seasoning Spinach
- Prepare 300 g thinly sliced lean Beef
- Get 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- Prepare Yakiniku Sauce of your choice *sweet type recommended, OR use the sauce below
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Toasted Sesame Seeds *lightly ground
- Get 1 clove Garlic *grated
- Make ready 1 small piece Ginger *grated
- Take 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Mirin
- Get 1 tablespoon Sugar
Making delicious sushi rolls (Maki Sushi) at home is easy with just a few ingredients like tuna Learn how to make delicious Sushi Rolls or Maki Sushi (Hosomaki) at home with step-by-step instructions. Fresh Salmon, Kani, mango, cucumber, japanese mayo, Ebiko, green onions Cali maki, dynamite roll, sunshine roll, chicken teriyaki roll, philly beef yakiniku. Pull up the end of the bamboo mat closest to you and and curle it over the filling in the centre of the roll. Compress it all together as you roll by applying pressure on the.
Steps to make Yakiniku Sushi Rolls:
- Make Sushi Rice: – Cook Rice as normal and allow it to steam for 10 minutes. Make Sushi Vinegar by mixing Rice Vinegar, Sugar and Salt. Pour it over the HOT rice in the pot, then empty it into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix it well gently and thoroughly, fanning the Rice with a fan or piece of cardboard to help the rice cool quickly. Cover with a damp cloth to stop the rice drying out.
- Fillings: – Cut Carrot into strips and cook in salted water. Wash Spinach, blanch in boiling water, cool in cold water, then drain well. Season lightly with a small amount of Soy Sauce and Sesame Oil.
- Heat Sesame Oil in a frying pan over high heat, cook Beef slices and season with Yakiniku Sauce. Cook until the sauce is gone, then cool.
- How To Roll: – Place a sheet of Nori on Makisu (bamboo mat). You can try with Plastic Food Wrap or Foil if you don’t have Makisu.
- Spread out cooled Sushi Rice on the Nori sheet. You need to leave some empty space at the end.
- Place some Beef and Carrot strips. Squeeze some Spinach to remove excess liquid, then place on the Beef, then start to roll.
- Lift the nearest end of Makisu and fold over rice and filling, matching the end of the spread rice to the other end, then press. Pull the Makisu end up and roll it, pressing it a couple of times.
- Cut into bite sized pieces with a sharp knife. The knife becomes very sticky, so you need to wipe it frequently with a wet cloth or paper towel.
Classic Recipes and Custom Recipes alike! Rolling sushi is kind of like riding a bike: once you have the sushi roll recipes and a few basic techniques down- you will never forget. Order from a wide selection of your favourite Japanese. Sushi newcomers will find the restaurant relaxed and accessible; small, but inviting; the sushi reliable and good. It’s the kind of place where you take your co-workers for a quick and quiet business lunch.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food yakiniku sushi rolls recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com