Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, spicy beef stew with potatoes. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy beef stew with potatoes is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Spicy beef stew with potatoes is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Scrumptious Beef Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success W/ Kraft®, Today! The beef cooks for such a long time, it gets wonderfully tender. For best flavor, the beef cubes get coated in flour and seared in oil to get the exterior caramelized.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have spicy beef stew with potatoes using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy beef stew with potatoes:
- Make ready 1 2 kg beef
- Prepare 2 tomatoes
- Prepare 1 onion
- Prepare 1 tsp mixed spice powder
- Get 1 tbsp tomato paste
- Get to taste Salt
- Take 2 green peppers
- Prepare 3 carrots
- Make ready 1 tsp curry powder
- Take 1 handful coriander
- Get 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Make ready 5 large potatoes
- Get 2 tbsp cooking oil
You want to brown the beef in batches so that a beautiful golden crust can form on the cubes. After the beef has browned, cook the aromatics for a few minutes. A pot of spicy beef stew — sure to become a family favorite — will keep the chill at bay when frigid temperatures settle over the region. Like most of my other recipes, Chinese spiced beef and potato stew is fuss-free once you’ve got all the ingredients to hand.
Steps to make Spicy beef stew with potatoes:
- Dice your onions and tomatoes into small pieces. Grate the carrots and green peppers. Peel, wash and cut the potatoes into medium sizes.
- In a sufuria add the onions and the oil.Fry the onions until golden brown then add ginger garlic paste, grated carrots, green pepper and the diced tomatoes and salt.Stir for a while and let it cook by itself for 2 mins.
- After 2 mins stir and ensure that the carrots,green pepper and tomatoes have gone down then add the spices. Mix them well then and add some water. Let it cook for a minute then add the potatoes.
- Let it cook for 5 to 10 mins. Ensure that the potatoes is nearly cooked then add the beef. Stir then add some water to cook the beef.
- Cook the beef for 10 mins.Ensure that the potatoes are not overcooked and the meat is soft and tender. After 2 mins add some water for the stew. Let it come to a boil. Stir then add some coriander. Steam for a while. Ready for serving with rice.
You just need to be patient. Make sure to cook the potato until it’s a bit mushy on the surface. By doing that, all the remaining tasty soup will be absorbed by the potato. Stir water and beef stew seasoning mix together in a slow cooker until the seasoning is dissolved into the liquid. Add browned beef, potatoes, onion, diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, and hot pepper sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food spicy beef stew with potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com