Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, so easy and so tasty baked spaghetti. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
So Easy and So Tasty Baked Spaghetti is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. So Easy and So Tasty Baked Spaghetti is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Baked Spaghetti Baked Spaghetti marries two favorite dishes into one. This easy Baked Spaghetti recipe transforms a classic spaghetti dish into a bubbly, cheesy casserole, similar to lasagna but with spaghetti noodles. Lay out half of the pepperoni slices and top with half of the shredded cheese.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook so easy and so tasty baked spaghetti using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make So Easy and So Tasty Baked Spaghetti:
- Take 1/2 box thin spaghetti
- Prepare 1 jar (24 oz) your favorite pasta sauce
- Prepare 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Prepare 1/2 lb mild Italian sausage
- Prepare 1 cup ricotta cheese
- Prepare 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Get 1 egg
- Take 1 tbs garlic powder
- Prepare 1 tsp oregano
- Make ready 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
Baked pasta is always a crowd pleaser, whether it’s chicken parmesan pasta , baked tortellini , or this simple yet satisfying baked spaghetti dish. You’ll love the creamy, beefy spaghetti sauce and the fact that everything is tossed and baked together so the pasta soaks up all those delicious flavors. Plus it’s finished with a generous layer of mozzarella cheese. Drain and place cooked spaghetti in a pot.
Steps to make So Easy and So Tasty Baked Spaghetti:
- In a large pot, cook spaghetti according to package instructions.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cheeses and other ingredients until smooth and mixed thoroughly.
- Add spaghetti to sauce/cheese mix until spaghetti is completely coated.
- Pour into medium greased casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes covered.
- Uncover and bake another 10 minutes until cheese is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5-7 minutes and serve and ENJOY!!
Add cream cheese, Italian seasoning and minced garlic. Stir until cream cheese is melted and the spaghetti is thoroughly coated. Spread a small amount of meat sauce in the bottom of the dish. Put spaghetti on top of sauce and top with remaining meat sauce. I also sauteed onions and garlic with the ground beef and added Italian seasoning to the sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food so easy and so tasty baked spaghetti recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com