Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, sashimi poke rice bowl🍣🍚. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sashimi Poke Rice Bowl🍣🍚 is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Sashimi Poke Rice Bowl🍣🍚 is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Please support my channel by subscribing, liking and commenting. Perhaps another way to describe this type of Korean Rice Bowl with Sashimi is Sashimi Bibimbap. And in many ways, I would say this dish is similar to bibimbap.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have sashimi poke rice bowl🍣🍚 using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sashimi Poke Rice Bowl🍣🍚:
- Take 20 pieces Shrimp sashimi
- Get 400 g Tuna sashimi (cut into cubes)
- Take 2 tbsp Salmon Roe
- Prepare 100 g Crab meat
- Make ready 1 Cucumber (shredded)
- Get 1 Carrot (shredded)
- Take 2 Avocado (cut into cubes)
- Prepare 50 g Assorted nuts (chopped)
- Take 2 cups Japanese rice
- Prepare 3 cups Water
- Take 1/2 cup Vinegar
- Make ready 4 tbsp Sugar
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt
- Get 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Make ready Sashimi seasoning
- Take 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- Prepare 3 tbsp Japanese soya sauce
- Make ready 1.5 tbsp Honey
- Make ready 2 tsp Ginger (grated)
Poke bowl Japanese food on green background. Shrimp bowl with avocado in a black plate. Bowl of sushi with tuna salmon oyster and shrimp. Fresh shrimp and various kinds of sashimi raw fish rice bowl.
Instructions to make Sashimi Poke Rice Bowl🍣🍚:
- In a bowl, whisk together the sesame oil, Japanese soya sauce, honey and ginger
- Add the tuna sashimi, shrimp sashimi, carrot, cucumber and toss with the sashimi seasoning. Let the mixture sit in the fridge for at least 15 minutes or up to 1 hour.
- Wash the rice and cook it with water in a rice cooker. Mix the sushi vinegar by combining vinegar with sugar and salt. When the rice is cooked, stir it well, leave it until warm and stir evenly in the sushi vinegar. Then stir in the mayonnaise and set aside
- To serve, scoop the sushi rice into bowls, top with the marinated tuna, shrimp, cucumber, carrot. Add additional desirable toppings such as crab meat, salmon roe, avocado etc.. Sprinkle some chopped nuts on top and serve
Spicy Tuna Poke Bowls made with chunks of fresh tuna, avocado, cucumbers, spicy mayo, scallions cut on the bias served on a bed of steamed rice. Poke bowl is made with super cold tuna or fish served over warm sushi rice, brown rice or black rice. The contrast of warm and cold make it a delight. Photo “Shrimp Sashimi Rice Poke bowl with Avocado Clean and balanced healthy food concept.on dark wooden background, top view – Image” can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. Transfer the rice to a large bowl.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sashimi poke rice bowl🍣🍚 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com