Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pumpkin bread. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pumpkin Bread is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Pumpkin Bread is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
If You Are Looking for One of the Largest Selections of Low Carb Products, We’re Here. Our Products are Specially Chosen to their Flavors Because of Our High Quality Taste Find Deals on Pumkin Bread in Baking Supplies on Amazon. A thick slice of moist pumpkin bread Starbucks®-style is the perfect companion for your morning cup of joe!
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pumpkin bread using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Bread:
- Get 3 c turbino sugar or 2 c white and 1 c brown
- Get 1 c vegetable oil
- Prepare 4 eggs
- Get 2 c baked and pureed pumkin or 15 oz can
- Make ready 3 1/2 c flour
- Get 2 tsp salt
- Prepare 2 tsp baking soda
- Prepare 1 tsp baking powder
- Get 1 tsp nutmeg
- Make ready 1 tsp cinnamon
- Prepare 1 tsp ginger
- Make ready 2/3 c water
I made two loaves one eaten out of the oven and the other was frozen and eaten later. Both loaves were delicious and the loaf that had been frozen retained all of its moistness and freshness after being thawed. As the recipe submitter stated this recipe is great for freezing the loaves. Whisk together the sugar and oil in a large bowl until well combined.
Steps to make Pumpkin Bread:
- Heat oven to 350*. Grease 2 regular loaf pans with oil or cooking spray. Do not flour.
- Beat sugar and oil, add eggs then stir in pumpkin. Set aside.
- Combine dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Alternately add dry ingredients and water to the pumpkin mixture mixing until just combined each time. Do not overmix.
- Pour batter into pans and place on cookie sheet in oven for about one hour or until wooden skewer comes out clean.
- Cool pans on rack for 10-15 mins, they will still be hot. Turn out loaves onto rack and continue cooling until just warm. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and let sit overnight. Serve with whipped honey butter.
Pumpkin bread tastes so quintessentially of the fall, with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and molasses. Use canned or homemade pumpkin purée. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking. Pumpkin Bread Recipes You can frost it, fill it with chocolate chips, or top it with streusel, but no matter which way you make it, pumpkin bread is one of our favorite fall treats. A loaf fresh from the oven is sure to fill your home with the comforting smell of autumn spice.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pumpkin bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com