Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, japan style curry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Japan Style Curry is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Japan Style Curry is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook japan style curry using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Japan Style Curry:
- Make ready 3 whole chicken breasts (or other lean meat) skinned and diced
- Prepare 4 tablespoon coconut oil, divided
- Prepare 1 large onion, cut in wedges
- Prepare 3 cloves garlic, smashed and sliced
- Get 2 large russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- Take 5 carrots, peeled and sliced
- Take 1 1/2 cups whole green beans
- Prepare 1 package your choice, Golden curry
- Get 6 cups water
Steps to make Japan Style Curry:
- For the sticky rice…bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add 2 cups of rice (I love pearl/short grain rice).
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer till most of the water is absorbed.
- Turn off burner, cover and forget about it till your ready to eat.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large, deep frying pan on medium high heat. Sear the meat so the outsides are golden brown. If you don’t have a large frying pan transfer cooked ingredients to a large pot.
- Remove chicken from pan or transfer to pot. Heat remaining oil and saute onions. Once onions look clear add the garlic. Cook 7-10 minutes till onions and garlic have golden brown edges.
- Pour water over the onions and garlic. Return meat and add the potatoes, carrots and curry squares. Simmer till everything is tender and curry has melted
- Serve hot with rice and enjoy 😘
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food japan style curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com