Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, hummus fatteh #mycookbook. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Hummus Fatteh #mycookbook is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Hummus Fatteh #mycookbook is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have hummus fatteh #mycookbook using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hummus Fatteh #mycookbook:
- Prepare 250 g boiled chickpeas
- Prepare 1 diced bread
- Make ready 5 tbsp yogurt
- Prepare 2 tbsp Tahini
- Get Minced parsley
- Make ready 3 crushed garlic cloves
- Prepare 3 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare Topping
- Take 1 small sliced tortilla
- Take 1 Diced tomato
- Get 1 pinch minced parsley
- Get 2 tbsp ghee
- Prepare 2 tbsp pomegranate molasses
Instructions to make Hummus Fatteh #mycookbook:
- Using a hot pan; fry the diced bread in some olive oil. The put them beside (we are going to use them later). No use the same pan to fry the sliced tortilla (also put those beside because we’re going to use those later too)
- Mix the yogurt, the tahini, the garlic, the olive oil, and the minced parsley all together to get a nice sauce that was going to use later to soak the bread.
- In a glass serving dish put the boiled chickpeas and the toasted bread and give them a mix with your hands (you can also use some of the boiled chickpeas water to soak the bread) now add the sauce that you’ve prepared earlier, and give the whole thing another mix but don’t use your hands this time just use a spoon or something like that. 😁
- Now that everything is ready we can start the topping process, everyone has his style so do it the way you love, yet be sure to use all the topping ingredients to get the best test.
- Well, where am I going to use the ghee !! The secrete of this dish is ghee, we are going to melt it as everything is ready then we are going to pour it over the mixture right before start eating it.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food hummus fatteh #mycookbook recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com