Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, green chickpeas hummus with bajra pita bread. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Green chickpeas hummus with bajra pita bread is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Green chickpeas hummus with bajra pita bread is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Fatteh hummus the Middle Eastern dish which usually served for a breakfast or lunch. Toasted pita flat bread, hummus beans (chickpeas, garbanzo beans) are.. Put the chickpeas with the other hummus ingredients into a blender and blend until fairly smooth but retaining some texture.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have green chickpeas hummus with bajra pita bread using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Green chickpeas hummus with bajra pita bread:
- Make ready For Hummus:
- Make ready 1 cup soaked & boiled chickpeas
- Make ready 1/2 cup fresh green chickpeas (Harbhara)
- Make ready to taste salt
- Make ready 1/2 lemon juice
- Make ready 3-4 garlic cloves
- Get coriander leaves
- Take 1/4 cup oil
- Get For Pita Bread:
- Prepare 2 tsp oil
- Get 1/2 tsp yeast
- Take 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- Take 1/2cup Bajra flour
- Prepare to tatse salt
- Make ready water as needed
- Make ready 1/2 tsp sugar
But that doesn’t mean you have to limit your bread choices. Hummus and eggs pair well on toast. But did you know that the chickpea-based spread also gives scrambled eggs some major oomph? The term comes from the Arabic word “fatta”, meaning to crumble bread.
Steps to make Green chickpeas hummus with bajra pita bread:
- Hummus:In a blender blend all the ingredients to a smooth paste add oil in between, your green chickpeas hummas ready. Serve it with more oil,some green chickpeas,roasted black & White sesame seeds.
- For Pita Bread:In a bowl add 2 tsp luke warm water,add suger & dissolve,sprinkle yeast on it & keep a side for 10 min.
- After 10 min in a bowl add both flour,salt,oil and activated yeast & kned a soft dough.
- Roll a flat thin bread from the dough, sprinkle some sesame seeds on it & bake it at 120℃ for 10 min.
- Cool down a bit,then roast it on tava till it turn crisp. Your bajra pita bread is ready. #TeamTrees #picnicrecipes
In this Lebanese version from chef Fouad Kassab’s mother Isabelle, brown butter tops a layered dish of baked pita and chickpeas tossed with spiced yogurt. To save time, soak the chickpeas in water and baking soda: the alkalinity. Pita Bread With Falafel Hummus Recipe, How To Make Pita Bread With Falafel Hummus Recipe. This is taste snack recipe prepared with aroma of that particular pita bread stuffed with falafel. Amba, a sauce made from pickled mango, and Israeli pickles, which are spicier and more tart than American bread-and-butter pickles, are available from international and Israeli grocers and online.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food green chickpeas hummus with bajra pita bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com