Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my nutella cookies. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Order Nutella online with same day delivery. Schedule delivery when it’s most convenient for you. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones.
My Nutella Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. My Nutella Cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my nutella cookies using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Nutella Cookies:
- Take 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Take 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Get 1 tbsp corn starch
- Take 3/4 tsp baking soda
- Get 1/4 tsp salt
- Take 1/2 cup soften
- Make ready 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar or dark
- Take 1/2 cup nutella
- Get 1 tsp vanilla
- Take 1 large egg
- Prepare 3/4 cup chocolate chips
Reviews for: Photos of Nutella® Cookies. I made these as bars instead of cookies. And were a big hit in our house. I didn’t have chopped hazelnuts, so I left those out..
Steps to make My Nutella Cookies:
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, cocoa, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in the Nutella, followed by the egg and vanilla.
- Turn the mixer down to low and add in the flour mixture about 1/2 at a time.
- Turn off the mixer and scrape down the sides of the bowl using a large wooden spoon or rubber spatula. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- Form the cookies into balls about 1 – 1.5 tablespoons in size (I recommend using a cookie scoop), and place the cookies 2 inches apart on the lined cookie sheets.
- Bake 1 tray at a time in the preheated oven for 11-13 minutes, or until the tops look set.
- Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool fully on the cookie tray. Optionally, dot the tops of each cookie with extra chocolate chips.
The Nutella flavor really shines through, and you get the chewy, soft texture that you love from chocolate chip cookies. This recipe falls into the latter. Nutella is one of the greatest foods ever created, am I right? Whether it’s on toast, with fruit, in crepes or simply eaten out of a spoon, I can’t get enough of the stuff. These Nutella stuffed cookies have shot to the top of my favorite desserts list because they’re just that good.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food my nutella cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com