Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, easy shepherds pie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Find a Variety of Healthy Vegetarian Dinners that are Sure to Satisfy You Family. Cover with at least an inch of cold water. Top with beef mix and remaining potatoes.
Easy Shepherds Pie is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Easy Shepherds Pie is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook easy shepherds pie using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Shepherds Pie:
- Make ready 2 lbs ground beef
- Get 3 Tbsp garlic
- Take 1 Tbsp cavendars
- Get 1 Tbsp thyme
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Rosemary
- Get 2 Tbsp Worsteshire sauce
- Take 1/2 cup red wine
- Take 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Prepare 1 bag frozen mixed veggies
- Make ready 6 oz can tomato paste
- Make ready 5 large potatoes
- Prepare 2 egg yolk
- Take 1 cup Parmesan
Kids love this, and it’s even better after sitting for a day.. Traditionally, shepherd’s pie is made with lamb (hence the name). However, as the dish gained wider popularity outside of its native English homeland (where using beef would make this a cottage pie), beef became a common substitute, especially in America where it’s more widely available than ground lamb. Place in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water.
Steps to make Easy Shepherds Pie:
- Prehate oven to 400. Boil potatoes and make mashed potatoes. Salt and pepper to taste
- In large skillet, cook ground beef through. Add garlic, spices, Worsteshire, wine, chicken broth. Simmer until most liquid evaporates
- Add tomato paste and veggies. Simmer until veggies are thawed.
- Add two yolks and Parmesan to mashed potatoes
- Put meat mixture in baking dish and top with mashed potatoes. Sprinkle Parmesan on top. Bake for 20 minutes. Enjoy!
Set over high heat, cover and bring to a boil. Beef Shepherd’s Pie is a delicious and comforting meal that can be prepared quickly and your family will love it. I came up with this super easy shepherd’s pie recipe because I have a lot of kids and not a lot of time so easy and fast are the way to go! This is a quick, and easy American twist on the traditional Irish shepherd’s pie. Incredibly easy to make, yet so delicious!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food easy shepherds pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com