Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, halloween character bento ghosts. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Halloween Character Bento Ghosts is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Halloween Character Bento Ghosts is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook halloween character bento ghosts using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Halloween Character Bento Ghosts:
- Get 1/4 Hanpen
- Make ready 1/2 Cheddar cheese
- Make ready 1 dash Butter
- Make ready 2 cm x 2 cm squares, Salami ham
- Take 3 cm x 3 cm squares, Nori seaweed
Steps to make Halloween Character Bento Ghosts:
- Use a baby chick cookie cutter to cut the hanpen, then cut off the chick’s bill.
- Add butter to a pan and fry the hanpen until it’s slightly browned.
- Take the fried hanpen, and slice in half. Punch faces out of nori seaweed and use a straw to punch out cheeks from a slice of ham.
- Sandwich the cheese between two reversed identical pieces.
- Sandwich the parts as shown and they’re done. (If the nori parts are too loose, use mayonnaise to stick them on like glue.)
- This is how they look packed in a bento.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food halloween character bento ghosts recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com