Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken & gobō takikomi gohan. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
The chicken (Gallus gallus domesticus) is a type of domesticated fowl, a subspecies of the red junglefowl (Gallus gallus). Chickens are one of the most common and widespread domestic animals. Перевод слова chicken, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. chicken [ˈtʃɪkɪn]Существительное. chicken / chickens. (Received Pronunciation, General American) enPR: chĭk’ĭn, IPA(key): /ˈt͡ʃɪkɪn/. From Middle English chiken (also as chike > English chick), from Old English ċicen, ċycen (“chicken”), of uncertain origin. Войти.
Chicken & Gobō Takikomi Gohan is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Chicken & Gobō Takikomi Gohan is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken & gobō takikomi gohan using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken & Gobō Takikomi Gohan:
- Take 200 g Chicken Thigh Fillets *cut into small pieces
- Take 100 g Gobō (Burdock Root)
- Get 1 small piece Ginger *sliced into fine strips
- Take 100-150 g Shimeji
- Make ready 1-2 teaspoons Sesame Oil OR Vegetable Oil
- Take 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Prepare 2 tablespoons Sake (Rice Wine)
- Get 1 tablespoon Mirin
- Take 2 cups (*180ml cup) Japanese Short Grain Rice
- Prepare Water
- Get 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Prepare 1 Spring Onion *finely chopped
Chicken definition is – the common domestic fowl (Gallus gallus) especially when young; also : its flesh used as food. Dealers started calling kilos “birds” which then evolved into “chicken.” The chicken is a type of domesticated fowl, a subspecies of the red junglefowl. Chicken definition, a domestic fowl, Gallus domesticus, descended from various jungle fowl, especially the red jungle fowl, and developed in a number of breeds for its flesh, eggs, and feathers. There are no rules set in stone at the moment, just use common sense and be nice.
Instructions to make Chicken & Gobō Takikomi Gohan:
- Wash Gobō and use the back of a knife to scrape Gobō skin off. Do not remove too much skin. Thinly slice it diagonally, OR the common technic to slice Gobō is to shave it as if you were sharpening a pencil with a knife.
- Place the sliced Gobō in cold water and set aside for a while. Unpleasant taste will come out and water will turn slightly brown. Drain well.
- Heat Oil in a frying pan over medium heat, cook Chicken, Gobō, Ginger and Shimeji for a few minutes. Add Soy Sauce, Sake (Rice Wine) and Mirin, and cook for 1 minute and remove from the heat.
- Wash Rice by stirring it thoroughly in water with your hand and drain the water. Repeat this a few more times until water flows through clear.
- Place it into the rice cooker’s inner pot and add the liquid from Chicken, Gobō and Shimeji mixture. Add Water up to the 2-cups-marking. Sprinkle with Salt, and spread Chicken, Gobō and Shimeji on top, but do not stir.
- Press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking. When the rice is cooked, let it steamed for 10 minutes. Then loosen and mix gently.
- Sprinkle with some finely chopped Spring Onion and enjoy.
A community and resource for all aspects of chickens, coops, hatching eggs, raising chickens, chicken discussion. Rethink your chicken dinner with these recipes from The Pioneer Woman, including chicken salad, chicken spaghetti, and chicken tortilla soup. Free for commercial use No attribution required High quality images. How to Build a Chicken Roost. The variety, shape and type of wooden perches are only limited by your imagination!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken & gobō takikomi gohan recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com