Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, double cheese gratin with king oyster mushrooms and japanese leek. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Double Cheese Gratin with King Oyster Mushrooms and Japanese Leek is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Double Cheese Gratin with King Oyster Mushrooms and Japanese Leek is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook double cheese gratin with king oyster mushrooms and japanese leek using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Double Cheese Gratin with King Oyster Mushrooms and Japanese Leek:
- Make ready 2 packs King oyster mushrooms
- Take 1 Japanese leek
- Get 3 slice Bacon
- Prepare 30 grams Short pasta (macaroni, penne, etc.)
- Get 400 ml Milk
- Make ready 3 tbsp Flour
- Get 3 tbsp Butter (or margarine)
- Prepare 1 Pizza cheese
- Get [A]
- Take 1 1/2 cube Consommé cube (crushed)
- Make ready 2 tsp Grated cheese
- Make ready 1 Pepper
Steps to make Double Cheese Gratin with King Oyster Mushrooms and Japanese Leek:
- Chop the king oyster mushrooms into thin strips, and bacon in 1 cm wide strips. Slice the leek thinly. Boil the pasta according to instructions on the package.
- Heat butter in a pot (or a frying pan). Add bacon. After the bacon gives out some oil, add the leek and stir-fry over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and continue to fry until soft.
- When the mushrooms are soft, turn the heat off. Add flour and stir until the flouriness is gone (about 30 seconds).
- Add milk and mix thoroughly. Turn the heat back on and simmer over medium heat until thick. Add the [A] ingredients to finish the white sauce.
- Combine 1 ladle of white sauce, prepared in Step 4, with the cooked pasta.
- Transfer the ingredients from Step 5 into a gratin dish. Pour over the rest of the sauce and top with heaps of pizza cheese.
- Bake in 250℃ preheated oven until browned on top (about 15 minutes).
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food double cheese gratin with king oyster mushrooms and japanese leek recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com