Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, sushi rolls using aburaage. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sushi Rolls Using Aburaage is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Sushi Rolls Using Aburaage is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sushi rolls using aburaage using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sushi Rolls Using Aburaage:
- Get Uncooked white rice
- Prepare pieces Konbu for dashi (3 cm square pieces)
- Take Aburaage
- Take ● Vinegar
- Make ready and 1/3 tablespoons ● Light brown sugar or white sugar
- Get ● Salt
- Take ★ Mirin
- Take ★ Light brown sugar or white sugar
- Get ★ Soy sauce
- Get ★ Salt
- Get ★ Water
- Take Salmon flakes (storebought)
- Take knobs Ginger
Instructions to make Sushi Rolls Using Aburaage:
- Place the aburaage 5 pieces at a time on a plate, and microwave (at 500 W) for 1 minute 20 seconds. The aburaage layers will separate and become less likely to rip.
- Cut 3 open sides of each aburaage to make them into single sheets. This is easy if you use a pair of round-tipped scissors.
- Blanch the opened up aburaage in boiling water to remove the oil on the surface. Put the ★ ingredients in a pan and bring to a boil, then add the aburaage. Use a pair of cooking chopsticks flipped around (so you are using the blunt ends).
- Cover with a lid and bring to a boil. Simmer over low heat for 5 minutes, and leave to cool in the pan. The aburaage tastes the best if you cook them the night before and leave them overnight to soak up the flavors.
- Rinse the rice, drain into a sieve and leave for 30 minutes. Add the konbu seaweed, and cook in a rice cooker using just a little less water than usual.
- Make the sushi vinegar by combining the ● ingredients. Empty the cooked rice into a bowl, and fold in the sushi vinegar.
- Mix the salmon flakes and finely julienned ginger into the rice. Place an opened up aburaage sheet on a sheet of plastic wrap. Leave a gap on the far side and spread the sheet with the sushi rice. Roll it up using the plastic wrap.
- Leave the roll for a while with the seam side down to let it settle, then cut into 6 pieces.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food sushi rolls using aburaage recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com