Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, potato balls *vegetarian. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Potato Balls *Vegetarian is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Potato Balls *Vegetarian is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have potato balls *vegetarian using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Balls *Vegetarian:
- Take 1 kg washed potatoes
- Make ready 1 egg
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 tsp white pepper
- Take 1 red onion or 5 shallots
- Make ready 3 garlic cloves
- Get 2 spring onions (chopped)
- Get 2 tbsp chopped celery leaves
- Prepare Cooking oil to fry
Steps to make Potato Balls *Vegetarian:
- Peel and wash the potatoes, and dice them.
- Fry the potato diced until its soft., mash it well.
- Fry the onion or shallots and garlics half done, mash them.
- Mix the mashed potatoes with mashed onion and garlics, put the salt, pepper, chopped spring onion, and chopped celery. Mix them well.
- Make small balls and press the middle part a little bit.
- Crack an egg in a bowl and mix it well.
- Pre-heat cooking oil in a frying pan for deep frying.
- Put the potato balls into egg, flip them well and fry them in hot cooking oil, flip them to the other side until both sides turn golden.
- Serve them while its hot.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food potato balls *vegetarian recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com