Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, teriyaki eggplant & pork mince. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Teriyaki Eggplant & Pork Mince is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Teriyaki Eggplant & Pork Mince is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook teriyaki eggplant & pork mince using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Eggplant & Pork Mince:
- Take Pork Mince
- Take Spring Onions *finely chopped, save some green parts for topping
- Prepare grated Ginger
- Take grated Garlic
- Get Salt & Pepper
- Make ready Plain Flour
- Take medium Eggplants
- Make ready Oil for cooking
- Take Teriyaki Sauce
- Take Soy Sauce
- Take Sugar
- Take Mirin
- Prepare Water
- Get Potato Starch Flour
Instructions to make Teriyaki Eggplant & Pork Mince:
- Combine Pork Mince, Spring Onion, grated Ginger and Garlic in a bowl, lightly season with Salt and Pepper, and mix very well until it gets pasty texture.
- Cut Eggplants into 8mm thick slices, make pairs with similar size slices, and place on a large tray. Sprinkle with Plain Flour.
- Shape the Pork mixture into thin patties in the size similar to the Eggplant slices. Sandwich it with two Eggplant slices.
- Heat Oil in a large frying pan, cook Eggplant and Pork sandwiches covered with a lid over medium heat until browned. Turn them over, cover with the lid, and cook until browned.
- Meanwhile, make ‘Teriyaki’ Sauce by mixing all the ingredients. Lower the heat, pour the sauce and cook until the sauce thickens, turn them over so that both sides get covered with the sauce.
- Arrange them on a serving plate, sprinkle with the saved Spring Onion, and serve.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food teriyaki eggplant & pork mince recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com