Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, keto friendly brussels sprouts casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fresh local groceries, organic produce, easy weeknight meal kits, & wine delivered today. Clear, Simple Instructions Make Meal Prep a Breeze. We’ve Done All The Work For You!
Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have keto friendly brussels sprouts casserole using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole:
- Prepare 4 cups Brussels Sprouts, halved
- Make ready 1 cup heavy cream
- Get 2 eggs, beaten
- Get 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Prepare 1 sprig rosemary, minced
- Make ready 1 tsp onion powder
- Make ready 1 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1 tsp paprika
- Make ready olive oil,2-3 table spoon,salt and pepper
Add the Brussels Sprouts to a large bowl and stir in olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Spread them evenly on a baking sheet. Remove the Brussels Sprouts and sprinkle with the cooked bacon. Pour brussels sprouts and bacon, onion, and garlic mixture into prepared casserole dish.
Steps to make Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole:
- Preheat the oven to 400F, cut veggies into halves,Add olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss together to cover. Spread evenly on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs, heavy cream, cheese, rosemary, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper
- Place Brussels Sprouts in a 9×13 casserole dish. Pour the egg mixture over top. – Bake uncovered at 350F for 20 minutes. Serve hot.
Pour cheese and cream mixture over brussels sprouts in casserole dish. How To Store Cheesy Brussels Sprouts. Can You Freeze Brussels Sprout Casserole? Feed the whole family or a crowd with this keto chicken alfredo casserole with Brussel sprouts. Tender strips of chicken, in a creamy alfredo sauce paired with shredded Brussel sprouts for one indulging dinner dish.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food keto friendly brussels sprouts casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com