Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, green chickpeas hummus with bajra pita bread. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Green chickpeas hummus with bajra pita bread is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Green chickpeas hummus with bajra pita bread is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Fatteh hummus the Middle Eastern dish which usually served for a breakfast or lunch. Toasted pita flat bread, hummus beans (chickpeas, garbanzo beans) are.. Chickpea pitas made with crunchy roasted chickpeas, creamy hummus, tomatoes, dill and feta all on a homemade whole wheat pita bread.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook green chickpeas hummus with bajra pita bread using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Green chickpeas hummus with bajra pita bread:
- Get For Hummus:
- Make ready 1 cup soaked & boiled chickpeas
- Make ready 1/2 cup fresh green chickpeas (Harbhara)
- Prepare to taste salt
- Get 1/2 lemon juice
- Prepare 3-4 garlic cloves
- Take coriander leaves
- Make ready 1/4 cup oil
- Make ready For Pita Bread:
- Prepare 2 tsp oil
- Make ready 1/2 tsp yeast
- Prepare 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- Take 1/2cup Bajra flour
- Get to tatse salt
- Get water as needed
- Get 1/2 tsp sugar
The term comes from the Arabic word “fatta”, meaning to crumble bread. In this Lebanese version from chef Fouad Kassab’s mother Isabelle, brown butter tops a layered dish of baked pita and chickpeas tossed with spiced yogurt. To save time, soak the chickpeas in water and baking soda: the alkalinity. Pita Bread With Falafel Hummus Recipe, How To Make Pita Bread With Falafel Hummus Recipe.
Instructions to make Green chickpeas hummus with bajra pita bread:
- Hummus:In a blender blend all the ingredients to a smooth paste add oil in between, your green chickpeas hummas ready. Serve it with more oil,some green chickpeas,roasted black & White sesame seeds.
- For Pita Bread:In a bowl add 2 tsp luke warm water,add suger & dissolve,sprinkle yeast on it & keep a side for 10 min.
- After 10 min in a bowl add both flour,salt,oil and activated yeast & kned a soft dough.
- Roll a flat thin bread from the dough, sprinkle some sesame seeds on it & bake it at 120℃ for 10 min.
- Cool down a bit,then roast it on tava till it turn crisp. Your bajra pita bread is ready. #TeamTrees #picnicrecipes
This is taste snack recipe prepared with aroma of that particular pita bread stuffed with falafel. In Arabic the word hummus is used to describe a dish or a dip made of ground chickpeas, tahini (sesame. Line each half with chard or other greens, then fill with tomatoes, chickpeas, and onions. Garnish with parsley and mint, if desired. Serve with minted yogurt spooned on top.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food green chickpeas hummus with bajra pita bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com