Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, california rolls and seattle rolls. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
California Rolls and Seattle Rolls is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. California Rolls and Seattle Rolls is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook california rolls and seattle rolls using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make California Rolls and Seattle Rolls:
- Make ready 540 ml ○Vinegar rice
- Make ready 1 pack ☆Imitation crab meat sticks (for California rolls)
- Prepare 1 block ★Sashimi salmon (for Seattle rolls)
- Make ready 2 ○Avocado
- Prepare 2 ○Cucumbers
- Make ready 8 sheets ○Nori (dried seaweed sheet)
- Get 1 ○White sesame seeds
Steps to make California Rolls and Seattle Rolls:
- Cut each ingredients into pieces so that they will fit inside the nori seaweed. Use either ☆ or ★ as a main ingredient. Add the ○ ingredients, and roll it up.
- Cover the makisu (bamboo sushi mat) with plastic wrap. Sprinkle with white sesame seeds. Spread out the vinegar rice, and place nori seaweed on top. Top with the filling.
- When you roll it up, the vinegar rice will show on the outside.
- This is how it looks when it’s cut.
- Place the nori seaweed on the mat. Put the vinegar rice and the filling ingredients on top, then roll it up.
- The nori seaweed is wrapped outside in this method.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food california rolls and seattle rolls recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com