Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, rigatoni pasta pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Rigatoni pasta pie is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Rigatoni pasta pie is something that I have loved my entire life.
Rigatoni Pasta & More Delivered To Your Door. Groceries, Clothing, Toys & More Delivered. Taste Delicious, Italian-Inspired Pasta Recipes From Classico.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have rigatoni pasta pie using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rigatoni pasta pie:
- Take 1 lb rigatoni pasta
- Take 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Prepare 1 lb ground beef
- Take 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Prepare 1 ⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Make ready 1 (28 ounce) can good quality crushed tomatoes
- Make ready Butter for pan
- Take Salt
- Prepare 1 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare 8 ounces coarsely grated mozzarella cheese
To crush your own tomatoes, dump them in a big bowl and crush them with your hands. Yes, I know it is not really a pie, but hey it is my rigatoni pasta pie… Rigatoni standing to attention with a balsamic tomato sauce, mozzarella and Parmesan and wilted spinach! Sprinkle the prepared pasta with the parmesan cheese and mix. In a springform pan, place the rigatoni noodles standing up to fill the pan.
Steps to make Rigatoni pasta pie:
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until slightly underdone (I cooked mine for 12 minutes when the box indicated 14 minutes). One pound of pasta should be cooked in 6 quarts of water, make sure you are using a big enough pot so the pasta doesn’t stick together. When done, rinse in cold water and drain again. Toss pasta with 1 Tablespoon olive oil to coat. Set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 Tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef. Cook, stirring occasionally until browned. Add garlic, 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Cook 2 minutes more.
- Add crushed tomatoes; simmer until thickened, about 20 minutes.
- Toss pasta with Parmesan cheese. Butter a 9-inch springform pan. Tightly pack pasta into pan, standing each piece on end. Spread meat sauce on top of pasta.
- Push the meat sauce into the pasta holes filling each one up. Stuffing the meat into the holes is a weirdly satisfying task. Enough said.
- Place in a 400 degree oven for 15 minutes. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top and bake another 10-15 minutes until cheese is golden. Remove from oven and let stand for 15 minutes. Run a knife around the edge to loosen and then unmold.
- Cut into wedges and serve with any remaining meat sauce you might have.
- Serve with garlic cheesy bread inside salad
Spread the sausage mixture on top of the pasta. Sprinkle the mozzarella evenly over the sausage. Fill the mug snuggly with pasta so that the pasta will hold its shape after being baked. Top the pasta with enough marinara to cover it. Combine the ricotta and egg, and season with salt and pepper.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food rigatoni pasta pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com