Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, seasoned pita chips. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Seasoned Pita Chips is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Seasoned Pita Chips is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook seasoned pita chips using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Seasoned Pita Chips:
- Make ready 2 cup vegetable oil
- Take 1/2 cup olive oil
- Prepare 4 pita bread pieces
- Make ready 1 tsp paprika
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 tsp garlic powder
- Get 1 lemon, zested.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp ground oregano
Instructions to make Seasoned Pita Chips:
- Put oil in deep pan or pot at 375°F.
- Chop pita to desired chip sizes.
- mix paprika, salt, garlic powder, oregano and lemon zest in small bowl.
- Fry the pita pieces for roughly 1 minute or until desired light brown.
- Dust and roll the chips around in the spice mixture until evenly coated.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food seasoned pita chips recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com