Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, lebanese fatté. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lebanese Fatté is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Lebanese Fatté is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lebanese fatté using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lebanese Fatté:
- Get 2-4 pieces pita bread
- Take 1 can chickpeas
- Prepare 2 cups plain yogurt
- Make ready 1 clove garlic
- Prepare leaves Dry mint
- Prepare Salt
Steps to make Lebanese Fatté:
- Put your two pieces of bread into your oven. For like 10 minutes. Until they become brown and crispy.
- Crush the garlic with some salt and then pour some of the yogurt on them, then add the rest. Grind some dry mint leaves and add it to the mixture.
- When your bread is ready. Take the 1st piece and crush it into medium size pieces and put it FIRST on the serving plate.
- Place the chickpeas in a pan and wait until they boil.
- After putting the bread pour the chickpeas on them and then pour the yogurt.
- Take the second piece of bread and crush it into tiny pieces. Put some oil in a pan, add the bread on it and keep stirring until you have a golden brown color. After that been done, immediately add them on the top of the serving plate.
- Note: You can always add more bread to this. It all depends on your taste.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food lebanese fatté recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com