Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pasta with italian sausage, fennel and cream. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pasta with Italian sausage, fennel and cream is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Pasta with Italian sausage, fennel and cream is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Taste Delicious, Italian-Inspired Pasta Recipes From Classico. Italian Sausage & More Delivered To Your Door. We Hand Select Your Items & Deliver Them To Your Door When It’s Most Convenient.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pasta with italian sausage, fennel and cream using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta with Italian sausage, fennel and cream:
- Make ready Italian sausages, casings removed and cut into 1/4 in rounds
- Make ready dry pasta (ideally penne, but I only had linguine)
- Get bulb fennel, chopped (reserve the fronds for garnish)
- Prepare large shallot, chopped
- Prepare garlic, chopped
- Take Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Get butter
- Take heavy cream
The first time I made this pasta, I made it just for me and my husband, and there were no leftovers. The second time I made this pasta, I made it for my dinner club, and we finished the meal eating the pasta remnants straight out of the serving bowl with a fork — no leftovers. This video is about some fast and easy penne pasta that I made with some spicy Italian sausage, and a simple creamy tomato sauce. Check for the list of ingre.
Steps to make Pasta with Italian sausage, fennel and cream:
- Put a large pot of salted water on high heat. Put a large non-stick pan on medium-high heat. Add the Italian sausages to the pan (no oil needed, they’ll release oil as they cook). Fry until the sausages start to brown. If your pot of water is boiling by this point, drop in the pasta.
- Add the fennel to the pan of sausages and fry for 2 minutes. Add the shallot and garlic and fry another 2 minutes. Add the lemon juice and a couple of splashes of pasta cooking water and turn the heat down to low.
- Stir the butter into the sauce until it melts, then add the cream. Add salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste.
- When the pasta is a minute from done, drag it into the pan of sauce. Toss everything together. Add pasta cooking water as needed to loosen the noodles. Serve with a garnish of the fennel fronds and freshly grated parmesan.
When the pasta is nearly cooked, turn the heat down on the fennel pan and add the sausages, cream and the juice of a lemon. Check the seasoning and add more salt and black pepper if it needs it. Italian Sausage Pasta dish can easily be turned into baked pasta dish. Mix the creamy sausage sauce with al dente penne or rigatoni pasta. These three words, when combined, might just be my favorite phrase ever.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pasta with italian sausage, fennel and cream recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com