Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, relaxed ramen – veggie & or chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Relaxed Ramen – Veggie & or Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Relaxed Ramen – Veggie & or Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook relaxed ramen – veggie & or chicken using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Relaxed Ramen – Veggie & or Chicken:
- Make ready Veg stock cube
- Take Spring onions, sliced
- Take ish Radishes, sliced
- Get Pak Choi
- Prepare spinach
- Take chicken breast
- Take hard boiled egg
- Get Miso paste or you can use miso soup packets
- Make ready red chilli
- Prepare garlic
- Prepare Fresh ginger
- Make ready Sesame oil
- Take Soy sauce
- Prepare Sesame seeds
- Take Noodles, udon or instant works
- Take Mangetout
Instructions to make Relaxed Ramen – Veggie & or Chicken:
- Make the soup base: make up 1 Veg stock cube with 450ml of water. Add two dollops of miso paste and more hot water to desired taste. I made this for two decent sized bowls, adding a little extra hot water / paste as required.
- Chop the chilli, removing seeds, and cut an inch long piece of ginger into strips and add to the soup mix. Leave to simmer for 5-10 mins to bring out the flavours. Keep some fresh chilli for the garnish. Keep tasting it and adding seasoning to taste, I added some soy sauce and a bit of sesame oil. (Remember to remove the garlic and ginger pieces before adding the noodles).
- Slice the chicken breast and fry in sesame oil and soy sauce. Feel free to swap out the flavours/sauces as you prefer! Keep to one side once cooked and have your boiled egg on hand!
- Cook your noodles. If you have the ready cooked variety you can add straight into the simmering soup to heat through. You don’t have to, but I very quickly steamed the mangetout, spinach and pak choi before adding as a garnish.
- Assemble! Portion out the noodles into two bowls and add the soup base. Garnish away! Arrange your spinach, onions, radishes, pak choi, chicken and or egg on top. Pop some chopped chilli on top ad sprinkle with sesame seeds. Now eat 😊
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food relaxed ramen – veggie & or chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com