Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, ‘goma-ae’ mushrooms. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
‘Goma-ae’ Mushrooms is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. ‘Goma-ae’ Mushrooms is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have ‘goma-ae’ mushrooms using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make ‘Goma-ae’ Mushrooms:
- Get Asian Meaty Mushrooms *Today I used Shiitake & Shimeji
- Prepare Sake (Rice Wine) OR Water
- Make ready Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Prepare Sugar
- Make ready Soy Sauce
Steps to make ‘Goma-ae’ Mushrooms:
- Grind Toasted Sesame Seeds, OR use the trick ‘How To Grind Sesame Seeds Using A Plastic Bag’. Add Sugar and Soy Sauce and mix well to make ‘Goma-ae’ Sauce.
- Clean OR wash Shiitake (OR other mushrooms), cut into the size that is easy to eat. Cut off the bottom of Shimeji and tear into smaller pieces.
- Cook mushrooms in a hot skillet or frying pan. When half cooked, sprinkle Sake over. It will instantly evaporate and the steam will help cooking and add extra ‘umami’.
- Add the ‘Goma-ae’ Sauce and mix to combine.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food ‘goma-ae’ mushrooms recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com