Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, katsu rice bowl with japanese worcestershire-style sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Katsu Rice Bowl with Japanese Worcestershire-style Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Katsu Rice Bowl with Japanese Worcestershire-style Sauce is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook katsu rice bowl with japanese worcestershire-style sauce using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Katsu Rice Bowl with Japanese Worcestershire-style Sauce:
- Make ready 2 small Pork loin cutlet
- Make ready 1/4 small Cabbage
- Prepare 350 grams Plain cooked rice
- Prepare 2 tbsp ○Japanese Worcestershire-Style Sauce (tonkatsu sauce)
- Prepare 1 tbsp ○Soy sauce
- Take 2 tbsp ○Sugar
- Prepare 1 tbsp ○Sake
- Prepare 1 tbsp ○Mirin
- Prepare 50 ml ○Water
Steps to make Katsu Rice Bowl with Japanese Worcestershire-style Sauce:
- Shred the cabbage and soak it in water.
- Add all the ○ ingredients to a pot.
- Bring it to a boil!
- This is a simple roasted pork cutlet. Gently heat it up in a microwave. Of course, you can use fillets or chicken.
- It’s delicious either bite-sized or uncut! Dip it in sauce.
- Marinate it!
- Put the well drained cabbage on top of the rice.
- Tada!! Enjoy the taste of Gunma Prefecture!
- If you have Worcestershire-style sauce, then check this recipe out. “Gunma Roast Katsu Rice Bowl” – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154872-kastu-rice-bowl-with-gunma-prefecture-style-sauce
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food katsu rice bowl with japanese worcestershire-style sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com