Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, old fashioned bread pudding, shortcut. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Old fashioned bread pudding, shortcut is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Old fashioned bread pudding, shortcut is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Old-fashioned bread pudding is the ultimate classic comfort food. It’s part monkey bread, part custard, and just as cozy as a dessert can possibly be. (Just like these dessert recipes!) If you. Great recipe for Old fashioned bread pudding, shortcut.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook old fashioned bread pudding, shortcut using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Old fashioned bread pudding, shortcut:
- Make ready 8 slices bread (I used a seeded granary bread)
- Make ready 4 heaped Tbls mincemeat (I bought mine after Xmas for 30p!)
- Get 1 egg, beaten
- Make ready 450 ml black tea (I used 3 tea bags)
- Take Sugar (to sprinkle at the end)
Any type of bread makes a neutral base for a flavorful custard; use day-old sliced whole-wheat, raisin or sourdough. Chewy dried fruit adds a contrasting texture to the tender softness of the pudding. Dark or golden raisins, cherries, chopped figs or. For today’s bread pudding project with the kids, I wanted a simple, unadorned bread pudding recipe.
Instructions to make Old fashioned bread pudding, shortcut:
- Brew tea bags in 450ml boiling water and allow to cool.
- Break up bread. Place in baking dish. Add tea. Mix well. Allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Finally add egg and mincemeat and stir thoroughly. Spread out smoothly.
- Bake in preheated oven at 175°c for about 35 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, sprinkle with sugar, allow to cool and cut into portions.
- Enjoy with a nice cup of tea.
A short list of ingredients, easy instructions, and amazing results. I have several bread pudding recipes, but I decided to do a little reading and recipe testing to figure out the very best old fashioned bread pudding recipe. Combine milk, egg substitute, vanilla and sweetener in a bowl. Add bread cubes and raisins; stir gently. Break the bread into small pieces and add to mixture.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food old fashioned bread pudding, shortcut recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com