Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, nikujaga croquettes with frozen beef soboro. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Nikujaga Croquettes with Frozen Beef Soboro is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Nikujaga Croquettes with Frozen Beef Soboro is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook nikujaga croquettes with frozen beef soboro using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Nikujaga Croquettes with Frozen Beef Soboro:
- Take 7 Potatoes (King Edward type)
- Make ready 1 Onion (sliced)
- Prepare 100 grams MInced beef
- Take 2 Boiled eggs
- Take For breading the croquettes:
- Make ready 2 Eggs
- Make ready 1 as required Flour (cake flour)
- Make ready 1 as required Panko
- Prepare For the sauce:
- Get 3 tbsp Tomato sauce
- Get 2 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- Get 3 tbsp Japanese Worcestershire sauce
- Get For deep-frying:
- Prepare 1 as required Vegetable oil (for deep-frying)
Instructions to make Nikujaga Croquettes with Frozen Beef Soboro:
- Cook the potatoes and eggs in plenty of boiling water over medium heat. Remove the eggs after 13 minutes and continue to cook the potatoes for about 30 minutes altogether. Check to see if the potatoes are done by inserting a skewer.
- Make “Simple Ground Beef Simmer”or defrost it.
- Fry the sliced onion until golden brown.
- Drain the potatoes in a colander and peel them. It is easy to use tongs to grab the potato securely and peel.
- Mash the potatoes roughly. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Add the chopped boiled eggs, fried onion and minced beef. Mix gently.
- Coat the portioned potato mixture with flour, eggs and panko in that order. Deep-fry each side for 2 minutes in the oil over a medium heat!
- For the sauce, mix all the ingredients.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food nikujaga croquettes with frozen beef soboro recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com